I always have a jar of homemade green chutney in my fridge. It comes in super handy specially for those in-between meal times craving, when you can just toss some veggies in them and make a quick snack.
By Ashima Goyal Siraj
Preparation time: |Cooking time: |Serves: 2
3 medium sized potaoes/ 10-12 baby potatoes
2 tbsp green chutney
salt to taste
1 tbsps butter/ oil
1 Tomato and 1 sprig of fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
- Partially boil the potato (they should not be very soft)
- Peel and cut potato into bite size chunks (or use baby potatoes)
- In a pan, heat butter (use oil for vegan preparation) and sauté the potatoes until they start to get golden spots on all sides.
- Add in salt. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the green chutney and toss to coat all the potatoes with the chutney.
- Remove in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped tomatoes and coriander (with its stem). The stem gives a crunch to the dish!