Easy Overnight Oats with fresh fruits and chocolate
Creamy, delicious, healthy and super easy overnight oats recipe. They are the perfect to-go oats for breakfast. This is the recipe for basic overnight oats which can then be topped with many flavours and toppings of your choice.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup almond milk , (or any other non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds , (sunflower, flaxseeds, and pumpkin seeds)
- 6-8 nuts , (mix almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, goji berries)
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chip
For the topping
- 1 fresh fig
- 8-10 fresh blueberries
Add everything (other than the topping ingredients) in a glass jar.
Close tightly and keep in fridge for the night.
Top with fresh fruits and other toppings like chocolate or nuts etc.
- For even thicker texture, use ¼ cup non-dairy yogurt and ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- Preparation Time does not include time to chill the oats.
- Overnight oats stay well refrigerated for upto 2-3 days.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.1g | Protein: 5.5g | Fat: 6.9g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Fiber: 6.9g | Sugar: 6.3g